Mortgage Refinancing Service
See How We Can Get You the Best Deal Possible for Refinancing
Even if you’ve recently refinanced your home, you might be surprised to learn that a better a deal awaits – with the right mortgage partner that has access to a variety of wholesale lenders.
If you haven’t refinanced, you owe it to yourself to find out how much you could save with a lower rate.
Stop Paying More Than Necessary
A home is the most important investment most people will ever make. That’s why we work so hard to protect our clients from paying too much in property taxes.
But did you know we can also help ensure that you are not paying too much in mortgage interest? At Kensington Research & Recovery, we are homeowner advocates, ensuring that more of our clients’ hard-earned money is converted into equity or money they can use instead of going to pay excess taxes and interest payments.
Whether you need to reduce your monthly payment, access the cash in your home or you want to pay off your home sooner, Kensington Research & Recovery can help you get the best deal possible to achieve your goals.
While we’ve saved taxpayers thousands of dollars in property taxes by helping them appeal their assessments, we’re also able to help Illinois homeowners save on their mortgage expenses with our mortgage brokerage service.
5 Ways to Take Advantage
Kensington mortgage refinancing can help you take control of your monthly mortgage payments with solutions tailored to your financial goals:
- Reduce your monthly payment
- Reduce your interest rate
- Pull cash out of your home
- Pay more principal and less total interest
- Pay off your mortgage faster
How Kensington Refinancing Works
- Contact us to schedule a quick call with our loan officer
- Fill out our online app here
- We find the best deal possible from lenders even if your bank has turned you down
Need a New Mortgage?
Our access to a variety of mortgage lenders also puts us in a position to get you the best mortgage deal for a new home or vacation home.
Meet Our Loan Officer
An Illinois-licensed loan officer, Neil Juneja is uniquely qualified to find you the most advantageous terms. He’s worked in the financial services industry for over 17 years, and holds a master’s degree in Computational Finance from Carnegie Mellon University – a background that enables him to help clients find interest savings.
His recent efforts helped a family lower the interest rate on their home from 4.25% to 3.75% and save $50 per month in mortgage payments – a result that will bring them $35,000 in savings over 10 years as the result of a more favorable ratio of interest to principal.
Why Use Kensington?
- You know us as homeowner advocates who ensure that you’re not paying more than you should in property taxes; We can do the same thing with your mortgage payments.
- We have access to wholesale lenders that may offer more competitive financing than banks
- As with our property tax appeal algorithm, we use our experience in applied mathematics and financial markets to identify the best deal for reaching your financial goals